{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Sunday, December 19

12 Days of Christmas ... Day 7

On the 7th Day of Christmas ...

Let Heaven and Nature Sing!
I'm in love with the colors and glitter on this card. I wasn't sure about the snow bunny until I used him ... isn't he just adorable? I was inspired to cut out the sentiment like that after seeing a card by another A Muse Creative Team member, but I can't remember who it was. Thanks for the inspiration! :)
Bonus! All of the stamps used on today's card are ON SALE NOW at the A Muse website!
Have fun shopping!

4 Comments:

Blogger katemade designs said...

so sweet. Love simple elegance

12:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ohhh my God unbelievable scene click here and enjoys thanks
http://onlinecollegecheap.net/

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Unbelievable scene said...

dangerous animals attack best video of 2016 must watch and enjoys

3:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home