{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Friday, December 17

12 Days of Christmas ... Day 5

On the 5th Day of Christmas ...
Mini Matchbook Treats!
Aren't they just the cutest little treats you ever did see? I've been making these little treat holders ever since I saw them on the A Muse blog sometime last year (I think). I forgot to snap a photo of the inside of one of these cuties, but there's an individually wrapped Life Saver candy hiding out in there! It's fastened in by a brad. You could also use a tiny stapler, if you have one. I personally have a TON of random brads in my stash, so this is a perfect way to use them.
The measurements on this are 1.75" x 5". Here is the template. You can get exactly 4 mini matchbook treats from one A Muse 4-Bar Notecard! How great is that?
You can change these up any way you like, but here's what I used on these three.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a whole bag of life savers just waiting to be made into these cute treats!!!!! :)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home