{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Thursday, December 16

12 Days of Christmas ... Day 4

On the 4th Day of Christmas ...
Snowfakes!
I love a good blue and grey color combo for wintery cards, don't you?
But I have to be honest ... I'm just about done with snow for the year! Last weekend, a blizzard hit and left 20+ inches of snow in some areas. I've never seen anything like it! We were literally "snowed in". Although, the silver lining is that it gave me a chance to sit down and make a bunch of holiday cards that might not have gotten made otherwise. ;)
See you back here tomorrow for a little Day 5 project!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgoise! I also love the blue and gray combo ... and I too have had enough of the snow. It's almost like we're two ______ in a pod! :/ (that's my cranky unicorn face). Great job on the card - LOVE!!! -Theresa F.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home