{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Tuesday, November 2

Calendar Time!


Hello Everyone! Have I really not posted since April? Ack! I'm so embarassed. I assure you, I've been creating a LOT in my new craft space. I need to start sharing!
I'm coming out of hibernation to share a quick sneak peek of my 2011 Calendar. I'm teaching this class next Thursday, November 11 at Smudges! I'll also be teaching it again on December 9. This is such a fun project to make for yourself or as a gift ... I know there are quite a few people on my list who will be getting one of these beauties! :)
Hope to see you in class soon!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - I am so there! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! -Theresa

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home