{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Thursday, April 1

Woodland Friends Inspiration

I have some more inspiring ideas for you today! I'm late with sharing my Woodland Friends and Spring is in the Air inspiration, but I hope you've been enjoying everyone else's creations! The good news is ... I have 3 posts for tonight to catch up! :)



This card features Squirrel, Modern Wood Block, Tree Stump, and Grass! Isn't he just too cute? He's nuts about you! :)


Don't you just love this color combo? So springy. I used Fawn, Mini Flower, Clouds, and Grass (again). What a cute little scene they make together!

Nuts About You ~ 8.5x11 Natural White Cardstock, 8.5x11 Woodgrain Paper, Modern Wood Block, Squirrel, Tree Stump, Grass, Nuts About You, Acorn

Deer Friend ~ 4-Bar Sky Blue Note, 8.5x11 Popsicle Pink Solid Paper, 8.5x11 Petite Gingham Green Paper, Fawn, Grass, Mini Flower, Deer Friend, Clouds

2 Comments:

Anonymous Heather said...

These are both adorable, Lyndsay!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cute cards! Love your woodblock background for the squirrel and your colors on the Deer card is beautiful. I keep eyeing that lacey punch.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home