{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Saturday, January 23

Pajama Party!

Lily and I are anxiously awaiting the A Muse Pajama Party tonight. And by anxiously, I mean we were ready two hours ago ... only to realize it started at 6pm Pacific time. Not Central time. Ha!

Anyway, I snapped a few "before" photos. Let the fun begin! We'll be back shortly with our cards for the first challenge. :)

Lily playing her (my) DS ... waiting for the party to start.

Hooligan wants to party too! Or just nap. Whichever.

beer & rolo treats for me :) and the computer is up and ready to go!

you can't see everything I threw on the floor to make room on my desk!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jill Grace said...

Too fun :) Glad you girls got to play together

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home