{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Friday, May 2

Shower Gifts

Thank you to everyone for their super-sweet comments on my invitation post! hee hee *blushing*

Let's see ... more projects to post today!

As I may have mentioned here before, Geoff's brother Tom is getting married 3 weeks after us. The boys' family had a "shower day" up north for me and Erin (Tom's fiancee) a few weekends ago. Here are a few tiny things I whipped up to put with her shower gift. Their wedding colors are green and pink, if you can't tell. :)

Lots of random goodies were used in these projects, so just let me know if you have a question about something in particular.

As always, click on the image and it will open a super-huge version. I wish these pictures were better quality, but I was quickly snapping them before I had to wrap everything.

Two little notepads - found the glittery notepads in the $1 bins at Michael's and added glittery chipboard E's and tied ribbon to the spiral. We used one to record her shower gifts!




Two sets of thank you cards. I found the sets of cards in the $1 bins at Michael's - then I added the punched ovals and tied them up with tulle!




Last, but certainly not least, I made her a scrapbook. I haven't scrapbooked in seriously for-everrr, so I had a lot of fun. I had been picking up little things in pink/green/wedding theme for a few months when I spotted things on sale or clearance. I kept putting everything in a basket, so when I sat down to make this scrapbook it was super easy! All of the pages look similar, as you can see. I was able to whip this up in just two nights. She loved it, and can't wait to stick some photos in there after the wedding.













2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Lyndsay! I'm sure she loved it all!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations! You are quasi-talented!!!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home