{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Tuesday, April 29

Sneak Peek!



I made this card for one of my classes at Smudges, but realized I couldn't teach with the mushrooms stamp yet! How *cute* is it? I added the caterpillar, and then dotted the mushrooms with lime stickles.

I still taught the card, but we replaced the mushrooms with New Shoots and Prima flowers. ;)

The mushrooms and more fabulous A Muse goodies will be released on Thursday, so keep your eyes peeped on the A Muse blog!

I've been a wedding-planning crazy-person lately. Our big day is less than 8 weeks away and I'm feeling the panic setting in. :\ I have to-do lists everywhere though, so hopefully I can get working on those this weekend. My mom is currently addressing the invitations, so hopefully they will be going out soon.

Next post ... wedding invitation pictures. :) :) :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tisha said...

8 weeks!! My goodness! I hope things are going super smoothly, and I can't wait to see pictures! Take care of yourself between now and then!!

Oh, and I love the card!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lyndsay!!! Nice card! Good to hear from you again. So glad you are getting everything done on all your lists!!!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home