{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Thursday, October 18

You're Special

Just a quick card to share with you. I made this recently for my good friend Ange's birthday. Isn't this birdie just too cute? Can you believe it's not A Muse? I don't remember the last time I bought (or used) a stamp that wasn't A Muse.

Anyway, this birdie is from a super cute acrylic set that I picked up for 50% off at a local store that was closing a few weeks ago. Sadly, I tossed the packaging. Can anyone tell me who makes it? It came in a set with other birdies with different sayings. If you can help, leave a comment. I'll send you a RAK! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

I was blog hopping and saw this post. That stamp is from a set from Hero Arts. It came with I believe 4 birds and sayings. I still need to ink mine up :).

1:12 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

CUTE! And you're right, it goes great with the Marvy punches! I really need to get the bigger one (or the smaller one... I keep forgetting which one I have... and still haven't opened yet).

I'm loving the clear stamp sets that everyone seems to be making nowadays. Wondering if the adhesive ever dries out?

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh ... that is one CUTE little birdie!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home