{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Tuesday, October 16

PSA!

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Upcoming Classes!":

I just came across your blog and Smudges a couple days ago. I tried to sign up for your class tomorrow, Oct 16th but they said you only have 12 spots and they were full. I never know if I can attend until the last minute as my husband travels so I guess I am out of luck. Bummer!

Michelle


Hi Michelle! Thanks for the comment - welcome to my blog! I'm sorry you weren't able to get into tonight's class. Smudges has a very small class space, so we had to stop sign-ups at 12 students. Otherwise I'd be happy to teach more fun ladies. :) Hope to see you at a future class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home