{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Friday, June 5

Happy Friday!

I'm enjoying a quiet night to myself - crafting, crafting, crafting!

Just wanted to take a break to share two cards I made for a double bridal shower a couple of weekends ago. Two of Geoff's cousins are getting married this summer! Using the same layout, I did each card in their main wedding colors (red/white and red/ivory). I found some cool envelopes in my stash (Target clearance ages ago) - added some alpha stickers and an entire row of Twinkle Stickers. I KNOW, right? Special ladies, they are. :)

















2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Lyndsay, you have been busy!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Jennie M said...

These are beautiful Lyndsay!!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home