{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Wednesday, November 12

Seattle!

Wow - what a weekend! It was so great to see my A Muse girls, and meet the new members of the team as well. Can you imagine spending a weekend with a group of such talented ladies? I am a lucky girl. :)

If you have photos with me from the weekend, please send them to me! I know a lot of cute ones were taken with other cameras. Sometimes I can be so terrible about taking photos. Check out the other instructor and designer blogs though. Here are a few from my camera ...

The new A Muse shop!
Heather pointed out that I color coordinate with the window display ... that was totally not intentional. :)

The fabulous Julie taught me how to tie a bow! Much excitement over that.
(note the Starbucks in the background ... I may have over-indulged on coffee this weekend!)


Heather, Tisha & Me


My favorite student-turned-instructor, Dawn!
(If you're in the Wausau or Green Bay area, check out her class schedule and show her some love!)
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Don't forget to sign up for my classes this week, if you haven't already!
Jolly Holidays
Thursday, November 13 - 6:30-8:30pm
Smudges Rubber Stamps (call 952-974-9885)
Holiday Sparkle
Saturday, November 20 - 2:00-4:00pm
My Eyes, My Heart (call 507-650-0340)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh huh. You totally planned that. You know it. Admit it. You called A Muse and asked what was in the window so you would match. Stalker. *wink*

11:21 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Lyndsayyyyyyyy! Love the color coordinated photo. You are always in the know!

6:38 PM  
Blogger jenn shurkus said...

i sucked in the photo dept... didnt get any of you and me.. or me and heather.. or me and tracy.. or me and tisha... do you get the picture?? ;) miss you already!!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!! And I am so happy for you about your new bow tying skills!! :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger scoopy (Emily) said...

Hi Lyndsay - such a fun weekend! It was great to meet you in person! Hope you class on Saturday is fabulous! Hugs!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home