{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Saturday, February 16

Hoo Loves You?



I'm a bit belated in posting a Valentine wish, but better late than never seems to be my motto lately. Life is flying right past me!

The card above was one we did in my Valentine Sparkle class at Smudges a few weeks ago. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with lots of love! Geoff and I are celebrating this weekend ...
*insert better-late-than-never motto here* ;)

Be sure to check out the other A Muse instructor and designer blogs - many sneak peeks right now! I'm finishing up my craft room today (in the process of decorating/organizing/etc) - then I'll be a stamping machine with the new products. They'll be revealed on February 19 so be sure to keep your eyes open!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo cute, Lyndsay! I love the sparkle on the words!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The googly eyes return!!!!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is SO cute! I love the googly eyes and all the sparkle!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home