{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Monday, September 17

Fun Frames

Okay, so ... I've been hoarding super-cute pictures of my BFF Candice and her boyfriend Shaun. Just waiting to do something fabulous with them.

I spotted these magnetic acrylic photo frames on sale at Kohl's for under $2 each. And ... voila! It felt so good to just create for no other reason than FUN. It's been awhile since I've done that.

I am tickled pink with these, I tell you. Can't wait to deliver them!

warning: clicking on the images will open a huge version!
(pardon the crappy glare - acrylic frames do not photo well!)






and one of us, for good measure!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is that shirt you are wearing? LOL What a cute couple!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home