{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Thursday, February 15

New Images!

Check out the Spring 2007 release from A Muse Artstamps!

Still to be uploaded to their site (so keep checking back):
- Pretty Little Papers
- Argyle Band Notecards
- Barney Alpha (acrylic)
- Polka Dot Monograms (acrylic)

What are your favorites?

My faves:
Chicks in a Row
Birds on a Wire
Rock Star
Chick Delivery
Polka Dot Frame
Chair Line
Favorite Peeps
You Rock
Happy Birthday Little Dude
A Little Bird Told Me

I have some more cards to post, but have to upload them from my camera. Maybe tonight. Along with pictures of my Valentine crafty projects for Lily, Geoff, and my mom!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up Lyndsay!!!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lyndsay!

My favorites are very similar to yours:

Chicks in a Row, Birds on a Wire, Favorite Peeps and Polka Dot Frame.

Spring and Easter are my favorites, so I may be purchasing a lot of these stamps!

See you soon!!!

Karen

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home