{nerdspecs gets crafty}

~ adventures in rubber stamping & scrapbooking ~

Monday, October 23

Fun Times

I taught two holiday classes at Pretty Paper on Saturday. Again, my two favorite ladies joined me! Dawn and Karen are such a hoot ... such fun ladies!

After class, we checked out the bead store that is attached to the stamping store. Dawn is a beading queen! So jealous. The lady at the bead shop showed us how to make a ball out of crystal bicones ... totally doing that when I get some time to bead.


Dawn & Me ... I share this picture only to show you how much fun we had. Please ignore how extremely ridiculous I look!


Karen & Me ... check out all the fun cards we made! (and the almost empty candy dish!)






I will post a few of the cards we made, as soon as I upload the pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I have been wanting to know how to make that ball out of crystal beads for a long time now. Hopefully it's easy! (like i have time for another hobby.) ;)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home